“Giving every child an opportunity to choose Jesus!”
Mid Norfolk Kidz Klub is about building relationships, not just with the kids but with their families too. We want to demonstrate God’s love in our actions as well as our words.
Kidz Klub Family:
- We value relationship above everything else. Our vision is to create a sense of belonging to God’s family wherever we find ourselves.
- Our clubs in schools, in our communities and gatherings in homes are safe places to belong to, ask questions, make friends and just be yourselves.
- We value team. We have amazing volunteers young and not so young who have been trained and just love to serve you.
Saturday Morning Clubs:
- We love to share the Christian message in a fun, relevant and modern way so that children have a chance to choose and follow Jesus.
- We value building relationships with families through our visiting programme, a place where you can ask the team any questions you may have.
- We serve our schools by providing a range of professional, engaging activities with a consistent Christian message that applies to our everyday lives.
- We serve our children in all that we do, valuing each child and their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
Life After Kidz Klub:
- Our vision is to see young people continue to develop their faith, particularly through Thirst, Identity and social gatherings.
- We value our relationship with FolChurch and FolYouth which enables us to do this.
- We value young people’s passion for volunteering and serving on the Kidz Klub team.
Training and Networking:
- We aim to equip, empower and engage Children’s Workers from around the region in training and network activities.
- We value encouraging one another in our work and looking for opportunities to work together.